Six Unusual and Powerful Ways to Show Gratitude
- Write a Poem: You do not have to spend a lot of money to make someone feel appreciated. Some heartfelt poetry can surprise and delight a person. You can send it by e-mail or some fancy stationery. Either way make sure you delight with a rhyme.
- Doing It over Time: showing appreciation happened over time which means staying in touch.
- Take the Time to Write: the most meaningful and effective way to show gratitude sent a handwritten thank you note.
- Use the Original Social Media: mail a hand written thank you card. The recipient knows that you’ve taken the extra time to hand write a car and drop it in the mail.
- Give the Gift of Time: nothing says I appreciate you more than your time because everyone knows how busy you are.
- Be Specific: some of the best ways to show gratitude is to acknowledge how others have specifically helped you to succeed.
How do you show thanks? Give some examples of how you do this….