A fantastic article on TBI:
After reading the article I answered five of the 10 questions;
- What are your cognitive issues? My cognitive problems are my short term memory and verbal retention skills.
- Do you have attention or concentration issues? My issues are kept in good check with the drugs I am prescribed.
- Do you have processing and understanding information problems? No in fact I feel sometimes my impulsivity gets the better of me.
- Do you have language and communication problems? My vocabulary is suitable for the work I do but my communication dilemmas stem from feeling alone and no one understanding.
- Do you have problems learning and remembering new information? Yes and no. Yes to when I am rushing to learn information but no when given adequate time to process the information I do quiet well.
What do you think? Connect with me…..
Leave a Reply