Here are the notes for my first podcast:
In my first podcast I would just like to introduce myself, say why I created my website, and the frequency at which to expect more podcasts. So let us get started;
- I suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) on January 28, 2004 by getting hit by a pickup truck while crossing a highway on a snowmobile. I was put into a drug induced coma for 6 weeks. I spent about 100 days in the hospital when I was 16 years old. If you want more information before my accident you can view this link: http://www.chadfrancour.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Eagle-Herald-Newspaper-Article-one-year-after-accident.pdf.
- I now am 27 years old, and live in Marinette, Wisconsin.
- I am a substitute teacher and a prospective author.
- I teach every grade from pre-K up to high school. I love teaching because I teach the students more about life than a textbook could ever teach him or her. I also acculturate the students to that of a disabled individual.
- I say author because this website is to help promote my upcoming book.
- I created this website to help in anyway anyone who is suffering from a TBI or going through a difficult time in life. The purpose of this website is to promote my upcoming book.
- My book is being written with truth, love, and hope in mind to be meaningful. My hope is that person will benefit from reading this book and that it will enlighten, humble, and make his or her feel more grateful for their life. I also hope to show individuals about the meaning of resiliency is the true sign of character.
- The website follows this format.
- I have an About page where I talk about my reason why I created my website.
- I then have a Chapters page where am writing about my journey through life.
- I then have a Documents page where there are examples of my work in college, my resume, some newspaper articles that have been written about me.
- I have a Contact page where you the reader can connect me.
- The MOST important thing I hope the reader can receive is a feeling of being blessed for his or her own life, even though, things more than likely have drastically changed but to be grateful for their life.
- Finally I would like to have a podcast for you to listen to every two weeks at first.
- I would like to take the remaining time I would like to thank you for listening and to remind you to, “live everyday like it was your last and have fun doing it!”
Leave a Reply